"Wireless Network Connection" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Trying out a Sitecom wireless network adapter 150N on my laptop, suddenly I cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network anymore and the "Wireless Network Connection" doesn't have a valid IP configuration fault appeared on my wireless network connection window.

I went to the Control Panel and then selected Device Manager. In the Network Adapters, I uninstalled the new driver for the wireless network adapter that I found in it.  Then in the Control Panel again, I selected Programs and Features. I arranged the programs according to dates by clicking the header of Installed On column. I then uninstalled the programs last installed, around four or five of them, one by one.

I then started the program TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance to clean my laptop's registry. You may use a different registry cleaner program installed on your laptop or PC.

I shutdown my laptop and pulled the plug on my power adaptor and waited for around 10 minutes before restarting my laptop again. My Wi-Fi connection was then restored.


Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts