The best way to remove glitters from an entire laundry



What's best to do if you've messed up an entire laundry with glitters?

In my case I made the mistake of adding one item of new clothing with glitters (a new toddler's gown) to my laundry of baby and toddler clothes. Although I took the precaution of putting it inside a double-wall fine mesh laundry net but it was still futile. I quickly realized clothes with glitters should NEVER be mixed with the others in laundry (and storage as well).

To remove the glitters I opted to wash them again in a front loading washing machine. My washing machine was top loading so I took it to a nearby coin laundry with front loading washing machines. I set the wash temperature to high (since glitters are made from plastic). After the wash I popped them in a dryer, again the temperature set to high. Voila all the glitters were gone!


Comments

Popular Posts